BOE Revolution Supercharger Kits 310HP!
A partire da 4000Euro!
NEW from Blackwatch Racing and BOE Fabrication the Revolution Supercharger system. Modular, fully engineered, and upgradeable - join the Revolution today!
Our latest, and monumental step in supercharging is called the Revolution Series. This is a system capable of 310hp on 91 octane fuel!
The Revolution starts with an all new aluminum casting that incorporates an internal Air-to-Water charge cooler.
The Revolution Series is:
- M62 or TVS Supercharger Friendly
- Revolution natively attached to the TVS for the ultimate supercharged experience. However, the M62 will also work great with Revolution for those on tighter budgets or who are forced to run the OEM M62 supercharger for a race class.
- Direct upgrade for Blackwatch Racing or Sector111 Katana Supercharger kits.
- Modular. It can be purchased with or without the intercooler core with the option to upgrade later
- Lower initial cost, while retaining an upgrade path.
- Tight coupling of the heat exchanger with intake manifold
- Less intake volume ==> crisper throttle response or greater supercharger pumping efficiency.
- Shorter air flow distance ==> substantially reduced pressure drop & reduced weight of plumbing & lower parasitic power consumption (higher net power).
- A/W Charge Cooler
- High heat exchanger effectiveness and allows for proper packaging in a mid-engine platform to ensure the best efficiency possible.
- Cast aluminum blower intake and plenum
- Greater ability to make a shape that's friendly to airflow than a fabricated and welded part. It also affords greater repeatability of quality and appearance from part to part.
- Dedicated radiator and circulation pump mounted in the engine bay (including the Elise!)
- Efficient cooling and lower charge temps since there are no other components cooled by the system.
- Easy installation with all the plumbing remaining in the rear of the car.
- High-Flow circulation pump made by Bosch with weather sealed custom wiring harness
- Helps to ensure a trouble-free experience.
- Factory ECU tuning available or Standalone EFI engine management system available
- Factory ECU tuning for those who need OEM functionality or standalone EMS for those that need the absolute most out of their setup.
Additional design elements include the side access panel for an easy upgrade to the charge-cooled version for those starting with the non-intercooled version.
Here are the options:
Revolution 250: M62 w/o intercooler core. Entry-Level of the Revoluion Series. All the benefits of the dedicated Revolution design with room to upgrade. Includes: Revolution Intercooler-ready manifold, Oversized Supercharger inlet (compatible with BWR Big-Bore Throttle body), Bigger injectors and no-splice adapters, 3.4" Pulley for ~8psi, Belt, brackets, hardware, and Kold-Fire ECU reflash. Similar performance as old BWR Supercharger kit with an awesome upgrade path. Available February Approximately 250HP - $4,250
Revolution 310: M62 kit with everything above plus integrated custom made BELL Air-to-Water Intercooler core, radiator, fans, pump, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, and Kold-Fire ECU Reflash. Approximately 310HP Rocketship! Available February - $5,795
NOTE: Dyno Pic Rev 310 install on a bone stock car with factory CAT and air filter!
Revolution 400TVS: TVS Supercharger with Intercooler Core. Currently testing on BWR 3 time Solo National Champion XP Lotus. Not for the faint of heart! Require upgrades to engine and transmission. Approximately 400HP! Available 1H2011. Pricing ~$8,000 Not orderable until available.
BOE Revolution Supercharger Kits