The Elise S Cup has received the same unmistakable and unique aerodynamics as the ‘R’ version and delivers a significantly enhanced dynamic performance over the standard Elise S. Not only does the focused ‘R’ inspired aero package have a striking visual appeal, the unique combination of front splitter and winglets, barge boards, rear diffuser, rear wing and a fixed roof create 66kg of downforce at 100 mph and an incredible 125kg of downforce at top speed. As a result, the Elise S Cup generates enough downforce in the corners of the Lotus test track to beat the Elise S by 3 seconds.
Designed for driving enthusiasts looking for a road car that can be taken on track days with ease, the Elise S Cup is a compelling alternative to race biased products. Priced at around €47,500 (excluding taxes, on the roads costs and delivery), the standard car can be upgraded with a selection of road and track options which can be introduced according to preference. A competition spec roll hoop is fitted as standard while wiring harness modifications mean that a fire extinguisher system and electrical kill switch can be retrofitted if a phased conversion from road car to race car is desired.
Jean-Marc Gales, Chief Executive Officer of Group Lotus plc, said, “The Lotus Elise S Cup is all about the pure driving experience with the Lotus attributes of high performance, light weight and excellent ride and handling. It is perfect for the driver who desires a quick, authentic, desirable and competitive sports car.”
The Elise S Cup is the most track focused of the Lotus Elise range. Carrying the ‘Cup’ brand synonymous with the Lotus Motorsport division, it sits above the Elise, Elise S and Club Racer variants in terms of price and levels of extremity and will be available for purchase through the Lotus dealer network.
The Elise S Cup in more detail
Engine 1.8 litre DOHC VVT-I 16 valve with chargecooled Magnuson R900 supercharger utilising Eaton TVSTM technology
Transmission 6-speed manual gearbox with sports ratios
Max Power 217 hp at 6800 rpm (220 PS)
Max Torque 184 lbft at 4600rpm (250 Nm)
0-60 mph 4.2 seconds
0-100 km/h 4.6 seconds
Max Speed 140 mph (225 km/h)
Unladen vehicle mass 932 kg
Drag Coefficient 0.45
Power to weight ratio
233 hp per tonne
Elise S Cup -- Elise S
@ 100 mph (160 km/h)
- 66 kg ---- 5 kg
@ 124 mph (200 km/h)
- 104 kg --- 7 kg
@ 140 mph (225 km/h)
- 125 kg --- 8 kg
• Slate grey cloth and SuedeTex® interior scheme and sport seats with white contrast stitching, “Cup” logos to back rest and Lotus roundel to headrest.
• Heater, electric windows, immobiliser and remote alarm, driver and passenger airbags
• Front splitter, front access panels, fixed hard top roof, barge boards, rear transom panel, roll hoop cover, rear wing and rear diffuser all in matt black.
• Matt silver mirror backs.
• “Elise S Cup” decal to rear.
• Union Flag decals to rear wing end plates.
• Satin black Y-type lightweight cast alloy wheels, six spoke 16” front and 17” rear.
• Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 LTS Tyres, front 175/55 ZR16, rear 225/45 ZR17.
• Standard colour options; Solar Yellow, Aspen White, Chrome Orange, Daytona Blue, Formula Red, Toxic Green.
• Individually numbered Lotus Motorsport build plate.
• Competition spec roll hoop.
• Sports suspension with adjustable front anti roll bar.
• Double shear rear track control arms.
• Sport mode Dynamic Performance Management (DPM) system.
• Extended wiring harness to accommodate retrofit of FIA approved fire extinguisher and electrical kill switch systems.
• Single exhaust pipe with chrome finisher.
Comfort Pack; CD/MP3/WMA receiver with speakers, “Cup” logo carpet mats, sound insulation, passenger footrest, auxiliary driving lamps, central door locking.
Stand alone options
• Air conditioning.
• Satin black 14-spoke forged “Sport” alloy wheels, 16” front and 17” rear.
• Yokohama Advan A048 LTS tyres with satin black Motorsport Elise Cup R forged alloy wheels, front 195/50 R16, rear 225/45 R17.
• Air bag delete.
• FIA approved race seats.
• Paint to sample.
• Tow eye kit.
• Harness bar and four point safety harnesses.
• Lightweight 12V battery.
• FIA approved fire extinguisher system and electrical kill switches.
• Performance induction kit and sports exhaust system.
Batteria leggera come sulle Exige 260cup, Elise Cr 1.6, Exige V6 CUP, Optional sulla Elise S Cup.
Sedili Race approvati Fia con guscio in carbonio, di serie sulla Exige 260cv ed Exige V6 Cup. Optional sulla Elise S Cup .
Yokohama Advan A048 LTS 195/50 RS16 e 225/45 R17 di serie su tutte le Lotus Exige 192cv in su, Optional sulla Elise S CUP
Cerchi forgiati di serie sulla Exige 260 CUP, Optional sulla Elise S CUP .